Posted On: November 11, 2019
The Marketing Manager is a key role within the Partnership Marketing group, responsible for managing all day to day marketing activities and 360 strategies to support the USTA & US Open Tennis partnership and other additional North America partnerships. This includes maintaining the marketing budget, leading sponsorship collateral development process, day to day communication with partners and planning/executing marketing activations and campaigns to ensure our elevated brand position in lead up, during and post event.
With guidance from the Sr. Director, this role will collaborate on annual sponsorship strategies and campaign creative development and take the lead on oversight and execution of all related activations in partnership. The Manager will also be responsible for reporting campaign learnings, successes and key metrics – ultimately making thoughtful and strategic recommendations on how to best impact future seasons to drive sales and broaden brand awareness. This role will partner cross functionally global partners, design, merchandising, events, sales, omni wholesale and retail partners.
As the ideal candidate, you should be an enthusiastic team player, who is motivated by challenges and embraces the opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally. This role requires a high level of organization and attention to detail with the capacity to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously while moving with urgency.
This position reports into the Sr. Director of Partnership Marketing, NA.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Experiential Activations
- Digital and Social Marketing Campaigns
- Content Creation
- OOH Marketing
- Influencer / Celebrity Campaigns
- In-store Collateral
- Asset Creation
- Linking and staying close to all sports strategies with to maintain consistency throughout each property
- Product development and feedback
- Clearly write strategic creative briefs
- Manage budgets and timelines
- Collaborate with sponsorship partners, internal sales, merchandising, customer insights, advertising, and global marketing
- Manage the development and execution of sponsorship messaging, campaign and collateral including:
- Serve as liaison for each style out process, shot list collaboration, attend all shoots, execute exact needs for campaign for each partnership
- Manage product ownership and approval process
- Manage all aspects of the marketing budget and billing process
- Ensure all current and upcoming marketing activities are recorded and updated with final visuals and results
- Strong creative presentation skills
- Manage event decks inclusive of brainstorming, timelines and overviews
- Maintain consistent post meeting recapping and high level of communication cross functionally
- Organize and Lead marketing meetings with cross-functional teams
- Participate in weekly meetings with agency/ brand management to review status of current projects
- Prepare and deliver presentations for a variety of audiences, including seasonal planning and recap decks
- Partner with Sr. Director in creating presentations for senior management and Sales Training as needed