The Abounding Business Conference is a 10 city business conference and the only conference to combine:
- Insights for small business owners on how to profit through their passions
- Sharing with small business owners a time trusted financial strategy that will allow them retire well & leave a legacy for their family (led by New York Times best selling author Pamela Yellen)
- AND sharing the neuroscience behind what can either hold them back or propel them to their destiny (led by Dr. Matt Mannino)
We have partnered with the National Association for the Self Employed (a 50,000+ member organization comprised of small business owners all across the US) and we have a line up of speakers that includes some of the most respected names in the business such as:
- Tamara McCleary (Creator of RELATIONSHIFT, Top 1% of Social Media Influencers)
- Pamela Yellen (Financial Expert and New York Times Best Selling Author)
- Keith Hall, President & CEO of National Association for the Self-Employed)
- Marlon Smith (Member of the Tony Robbins Team, Creator of The Speaker / Author Blueprint, and Amazon Best Selling Author)
- Dr. Matt Mannino (Neuroscience Expert, Business Coach, and Creator of the Quantum Emergence System)
- Darin Adams (Award Winning TV Personality and Motivational Speaker)
We look forward to partnering with you to put your brand in front of 600,000+ small business owners across America!
See more updates for Abounding Business Conference
If you currently work at this organization, click the “Do you work here?” button to request editing privileges.
This SponsorPitch page is about Abounding Business Conference and contains information about this organization's sponsorship activity, sponsorship decision makers and sponsorship preferences. This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Abounding Business Conference, though it may be actively managed and updated by company representatives. If you currently work at this organization, click the Manage Sponsor button to request management privileges. All trademarks, service marks and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
Please log in to access this feature. Don't have an account? Sign up today!