#EezoCon is the first fan convention focused solely on the Mass Effect universe. It is the perfect place for fans to feel at home with other fans, meet game actors and personalities, and have a unique experience they won't find anywhere else.
Date and Location:
Sunday, November 12th
Location is TBD
This guide outlines sponsorship opportunities for this 2017 Hollywood offering.
Speakers*: #EezoCon will host personalities from Los Angeles and beyond. Invited speakers include:
• Ali Hillis: Voice of Liara T’Soni
• Rapheal Sbarge: Voice of Kaidan Alenko
• Kimberly Brooks: Voice of Ashley Williams
• Luciano Costa: Face of Kaidan Alenko
• Rana McAnear: Face of Samara & Morinth
• BioFan: Host/Commentator for EA Central
*Participating speakers may change in advance of the event
Program Elements may include:
• Informal Panel / Sessions
• Experiential Engagement
o Instead of impersonal photo ops and autograph queues, #EezoCon uses intimate Question & Autograph (Q&A) sessions
Allowing fans to ask questions of several speakers, shake their hands, and grab a selfie to share online
o A character gallery will be provided so fans can get selfies with all of the characters
o A digital photo-line will allow all attendees to get their photo taken against an event sponsor panel or a game background and instantly share it and event details online.
o A cosplay contest will be held to encourage participant participation and raise awareness of #EezoCon and sponsors online
o A Mass Effect-themed night club style party
Guest Ticketing Information:
• General Admission Tickets: Price TBD)
• VIP Admission Tickets: Price TBD
• Digital Pass Admission Tickets: $9 (Estimated Tickets: 250+)
o For fans who cannot make it to Hollywood, we will provide online access to feeds of our various events for a small fee. This broadcast will promote our sponsors, social sharing of the event and ticket purchases for the 2017 #EezoCon convention.
• Estimated Attendees: 710-1,250
The Venue will be contracted soon but will be locate in/near Los Angeles.
Presenting Partner - contact for pricing.
• Branded space as negotiated between sponsor and #EezoCon
• Priority live stream support and sponsor access to talent
• Branding sponsor space(s) throughout the venue (all branding/installations must also be approved)
• Presenting sponsorship ‘#EezoCon, Presented by …’ on website, social & all materials
o Presenting sponsors also have the opportunity to introduce/emcee the Cosplay Contest
• Large logo underneath event title on all promotions, website, printed materials, email & video communications
o Large logo included on the back of tickets and included in email receipts
• Featured in (15) social media image posts
• Featured in (5) social media video posts and shout-outs in all “behind the scenes” update video posts
• (10) EEZO Partner Passes to attend the event: Includes all VIP benefits plus Open Bar and “Partner” collateral
Custom Partnership Opportunities
Several custom partnership options exist including the experiential activities, and on-site events. The #EezoCon team has extensive experience in activation spaces like this and can help you find the best fit for your brand.
• 50% upon execution of contract
• 50% due Friday, October 1st, 2017
On Site Benefits for our Partners
A partner activation area will be designed into the site plan for you to take advantage of for the purpose of product display and promotions. The space is central to the venue and allows for all attendees and partners to interact and engage with your brand and offerings. This is a unique experiential marketing opportunity to interact with #EezoCon attendees, talent, and partners.
Sponsors are encouraged to design their own area to create a unique look that will emphasize their identity and tie into the Mass Effect theme. #EezoCon will provide standard services and extra services upon request, as per sponsor category below. Each group is responsible for all staffing of their area during load-in/out and all activities.
• All on-site activities, giveaways, and premiums at sponsor's booths/tents in the convention must receive prior approval from #EezoCon
• Any advertising or promotional programs/materials that utilize Mass Effect and / or #EezoCon MUST receive prior approval from #EezoCon
• Cross promotion with non-sponsors is not permitted; cross promotion with other sponsors is encouraged
Components of the Sponsorship Agreement:
• Sponsor to promote #EezoCon throughout event date within traditional business marketing and social media
• Sponsor may provide premiums, in Mass Effect’s motif, for gift bags (including Sponsor and Talent Gift Bags)
• Sponsor activation must be staffed at the following times:
o Sunday 6:pm – 10:00pm
CONTACT KRISTOPHER MORRIS OR GARY COOPER FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
#EezoCon is a fan-convention celebrating the Mass Effect universe!
It is a fan-run event and is authorized by but not affiliated with BioWare or Electronic Arts.
What is Eezo? http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Element_Zero
If you currently work at this organization, click the “Do you work here?” button to request editing privileges.
This SponsorPitch page is about EezoCon and contains information about this organization's sponsorship activity, sponsorship decision makers and sponsorship preferences. This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with EezoCon, though it may be actively managed and updated by company representatives. If you currently work at this organization, click the Manage Sponsor button to request management privileges. All trademarks, service marks and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
Please log in to access this feature. Don't have an account? Sign up today!