x
Mail icon Ready to start sponsoring events? Join and view unlimited sponsorship proposals for FREE!

Eurosport

Sponsor

FR

Do you work here?
461 views
0 followers
Property Summary
Eurosport is a pan-European television sports network, owned and operated by Discovery Communications. Discovery took a 20% minority interest share in December 2012, and became the majority shareholder in the Eurosport venture with TF1 in January 2014, taking a 51% share of the company. On 22 July 2015 Discovery agreed to acquire TF1's remaining 49% stake in the venture. read more
If you currently work at this organization, click the “Do you work here?” button to request editing privileges.
This SponsorPitch page is about Eurosport and contains information about this organization's sponsorship activity, sponsorship decision makers and sponsorship preferences. This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Eurosport, though it may be actively managed and updated by company representatives. If you currently work at this organization, click the Manage Sponsor button to request management privileges. All trademarks, service marks and copyrights are property of their respective owners.