TEXAS OUTLAW CHALLENGE
Premier Feature Advertiser (Secured for 2014)
Feature Advertisership Includes:
• The event will be promoted as the “Texas Outlaw Challenge 2014 by (Company name/logo)
• Commitment and first right of refusal for sponsorship renewal for (2015) (Required by October 1, 2014.)
• Public sponsor message by company representative at podium during event
• Company name and logo inclusion on all “Texas Outlaw Challenge” logo reproduction as the Feature Advertiser.
• Included in all social media, local & national advertising
• Placed on all event descriptions as Presenting Advertiser (excluding Miss Outlaw
• Mentioned on all radio spots as Presenting Advertiser
• Logo inclusion on all collateral (magazine ads, flyers, postcards)
• Recognition over the public address system throughout event activities
B: Advertiser Business Presentation
• Receive unlimited booth space up. Advertiser can select location based on the event
• Receive (100) tickets to the Saturday evening event activity for your invited guests
• Receive (20) VIP area parking passes for Saturday event
• Receive twenty (20) complimentary entrance badges to all weekend event aspects
• Inclusion of show logo
• Custom email blast to your customers with logo inclusion
• Link to Advertiser’s website from provided logo
• Logo inclusion will be on event email blasts and on show updates header
D: Signage (Inclusion in show logo)
• Company name and logo will be presented at all event participating establishments
• Six (6) company dedicated vinyl inkjet advertising banners size appropriate to display area
• Company name and logo included on all tickets and/or armbands
• Company name and logo on event room headers and Entrance path gates
• Company name and logo on all Registration counter kick panels and headers
• Limited Edition Engraved Six-Shooter Gun Set
• National industry magazine recognition in all 2014 event summary write-ups
• Premium Vendor & Boat Area Display Space (Unlimited, including 4 VIP Boat Slips)
• (4) VIP Poker Run Entries
*NOTE: 50% deposit required by January 31, 2014, remaining balance due March 1, 2014.
If you currently work at this organization, click the “Do you work here?” button to request editing privileges.
This SponsorPitch page is about Texas Outlaw Challenge and contains information about this organization's sponsorship activity, sponsorship decision makers and sponsorship preferences. This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Texas Outlaw Challenge, though it may be actively managed and updated by company representatives. If you currently work at this organization, click the Manage Sponsor button to request management privileges. All trademarks, service marks and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
Please log in to access this feature. Don't have an account? Sign up today!