x
Looking to sponsor events? Learn more about how SponsorPitch helps brands and agencies buy sponsorships!
View Site

The Color Vibe

Sponsor

USA-UT

Do you work here?
35 views
0 followers
Property Summary
The Color Vibe is a unique 5k fun run series that is gaining international popularity. Throughout the course, participants run, walk, or dance their way through color stations, where vibrant colors tie-dye white outfits and costumes. When it’s over, everyone is invited to stick around for a large, colorful dance party hosted by a professional sound crew and DJ. The Color Vibe encourages runners and walkers of all ages and skill levels to participate. Children 12 and under can participate for free. The Color Vibe pides itself in producing a family friendly environment with 75% of the participants being women and the other 25% being men. In 2015 the Color Vibe saw a 20% increase in the number of participants reaching over 400,000 in the U.S and Canada. When it comes down to it, The Color Vibe looks to produce an atmosphere where "the party is at."

See more updates for The Color Vibe

Join SponsorPitch
If you currently work at this organization, click the “Do you work here?” button to request editing privileges.
This SponsorPitch page is about The Color Vibe and contains information about this organization's sponsorship activity, sponsorship decision makers and sponsorship preferences. This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with The Color Vibe, though it may be actively managed and updated by company representatives. If you currently work at this organization, click the Manage Sponsor button to request management privileges. All trademarks, service marks and copyrights are property of their respective owners.