the DROP featuring Dytto, is a weekly program designed to promote new music to a thriving dance community. Be sure to "hear and see" the best new music first only on the World of Dance Network, and one of our best sponsorable online network opportunties:
- Dedicated playlist on WOD YouTube channel and worldofdance.com
- 3 Videos each week: Dytto features two new songs weekly - one promotional, two streaming music
- 50,000+ minimum organic views per episode
WHAT YOU GET:
1. Sponsor Name in Playlist and Video Name. The DROP videos saved as unique playlist on the WOD YouTube channel:
"Sponsor Presents the DROP featuring Dytto"
2. Sponsor logo on title card and end card. "Presented by" with Sponsor logo on each video
3. 5 second video bumper ad. 5 second video ad (provided by Sponsor) after title card and before video content on each video
4. Outbound link in YouTube video description. Outbound link (provided by Sponsor) included in the description section for each video.
5. Product placement within video. Sponsor may provide product to be integrated into video (ie., Dytto wearing headphones, listening to music or posting
content using her smart phone, drinking a beverage, etc.)
6. Promoted across all WOD social networks and email newsletter. Videos promoted on all WOD social networks with Sponsor mentions and hashtag.
7. 50,000 guaranteed views per episode ($3,500 TrueView value). A minimum of 50,000 views for each episode within 30 days of release.
8. Audience Insights. Detailed reporting on audience demographics, engagement metrics, and viewer behavior,
PROMOTIONAL FEE: Message, Call or Email World of Dance for Pricing
If you currently work at this organization, click the “Do you work here?” button to request editing privileges.
This SponsorPitch page is about the DROP and contains information about this organization's sponsorship activity, sponsorship decision makers and sponsorship preferences. This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with the DROP, though it may be actively managed and updated by company representatives. If you currently work at this organization, click the Manage Sponsor button to request management privileges. All trademarks, service marks and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
Please log in to access this feature. Don't have an account? Sign up today!