Activation: Hottest Promo Items
There's schwag - which we've all seen both good and very bad - and then there are premiums that really convey a brand's sense of relevance and passion for the shared experience. Brian Gainor's partnership activation blog does a great job of taking a look at the best of the best. Check it out:
A few tips to keep in mind when buying...
1. Keep the message simple, but relevant (you should be able to convey your message in 5 words or less..the shorter the better)
2. Choose a promo item that echoes the price point of your product or service.
3. Get ALL costs and delivery times in writing UP FRONT (set-up fees, shipping, etc.)
4. Make sure your logo or image can be clearly printed (require a comp well before production!)
5. Spend for impact, not awareness.