Come Work With Us
We're on a mission to reshape the way marketers, sponsorship sellers and agencies research and connect. Want to join us? Here are two new positions in SponsorPitch's New York City office. Drop us a line at email@example.com if you think you might be a good fit!
Head of Sales
Head of Sales will provide leadership for a new division of SponsorPitch. In this role, you will package and sell major sponsorship opportunities, develop a comprehensive hiring strategy for a team of sales professionals and build and implement standard sponsorship sales protocol across a growing team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish standard sponsorship sales process and measurement metrics
- Develop, manage and measure the team required to deliver on the business plan
- Build and maintain strong senior/c-level sponsor relationships
- Oversee client acquisition strategy
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Prepare and deliver dynamic partnership proposals on behalf of clients
- Forecast and track progress of monthly and quarterly sales goals (P&L responsibility)
- 5-7 years of experience in sponsorship sales for a team or major property
- 2+ years managing a team
- P&L responsibility for sponsorship sales ($1mm+)
- BA/BS or equivalent (pref. marketing-related)
- Comfortable operating at both a strategic and tactical level
- Start-up experience pref.
- High-level data analysis
Manager, Content and Community
The Manager, Content and Community will be equal parts interested (borderline obsessed!) with sponsorship research and customer satisfaction. We are looking for someone with a high level of interest and knowledge in how the sponsorship industry works, the latest deals and the motivations that drive buyers and sellers within our ecosystem. Of course, you should be very adept at social media with some html skills preferably. If you're all that + interested in start-ups and have some significant experience with customer service, let's talk.
Both positions are located in SponsorPitch's Bryant Park office.