The Detroit Red Wings are a professional ice hockey team based in Detroit, Michigan.
“Hockeytown” for a reason:
- Member of the NHL’s “Original Six”
- 11-time Stanley Cup Champion, the most of any American NHL franchise
- 22-year active playoff streak, currently the longest active streak in North American professional sports
- 66 members in the Hockey Hall of Fame
- 20,066 seat capacity at Joe Louis arena
- Every home game has been sold out since December 2010
- 2013: Most nationally-televised team in the NHL
- Metro Detroit’s affinity for the NHL is twice that of the rest of the country (Scarborough Research, R2 2013)
- Our fans are educated and affluent: Average HHI of $82,000 and 38.1% are college graduates (Scarborough Research, R2 2013)
It’s more than hockey - What makes a partnership with Olympia Entertainment unique is our ability to combine our multiple sports and entertainment assets.
Our total annual reach:
- 5 iconic venues: Joe Louis Arena, Comerica Park, The Fox Theatre, The City Theatre, and the Sound Board at Motor City Casino Hotel
- 350+ ticketed events
- 10 Million+ guests in attendance read more
If you currently work at this organization, click the “Do you work here?” button to request editing privileges.
This SponsorPitch page is about Detroit Red Wings and contains information about this organization's sponsorship activity, sponsorship decision makers and sponsorship preferences. This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Detroit Red Wings, though it may be actively managed and updated by company representatives. If you currently work at this organization, click the Manage Sponsor button to request management privileges. All trademarks, service marks and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
Please log in to access this feature. Don't have an account? Sign up today!