At The Pennsylvania Garden Expo
At the Pennsylvania Garden Expo, now in its tenth season, featured landscapers build magnificent walk-through gardens of 2,000–2,500 square feet with elevations, boulders, hardscapes and water features.
Do-It-Yourself Demo Area
Ideas are great if you have the right information, the right tools and the right products to complete the job. The 2014 expo includes a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) demo area for experts to show attendees how to complete projects at home. Presenters may even ask for audience participation, so attendees can expect to get their hands dirty.
A full schedule of local and national experts present on a variety of topics including herbs, pest control, container gardening, flower arranging, organic products, landscape design, lawn care and outdoor entertaining.
Market Faire offers more than 150 quality exhibitors brimming with flowers, plants, herbs, garden accessories, fencing, patio and deck options, landscaping services and more. Attendees tour the featured gardens for ideas and then shop Market Faire for everything needed to create and maintain an exquisite outdoor oasis at home.
The Flower Show: presented by the Garden Clubs of District IV: a show within a show, featuring ornate floral arrangements in miniature, medium and large scale designs, tabletop displays, and more. Each submission is subject to judging by an expert panel and people’s choice.
Media Plan * Valued at $170,000 +
The Pennsylvania Garden Expo’s extensive multimedia marketing campaign reaches home gardeners and outdoor enthusiasts. Our strategic plan includes radio, television, print and web advertisements; direct mail pieces; e-mail marketing; aggressive social media outlets; press releases; community calendars; and special mediums such as billboards, yard signs and additional available outlets.
Consumers Reached in Person
• 15,000+ homeowners, gardening enthusiasts, families and seniors
Consumers Reached in Print
• 500,000+ readers of The Patriot-News, Lancaster Intelligencer, York Dispatch and other local newspapers
• 91,000+ readers who read Central Penn Parent
• 30,000+ business owners, executives and community leaders who read Central Penn Business Journal
Consumers Reached in Radio
• 457,700+ listeners from Clearchannel Radio
• 118,000+ listeners from WITF Radio
• 191,600+ listeners from The Rose/Smooth Jazz Radio
Consumers Reached in Television
• 507,500+ households of viewership from Comcast Television
Consumers Reached Online
• 37,000+ names on the Garden Expo eblast list
• 20,000+ names on Central Penn Business Journal and Central Penn Parent eblast lists
• 17,000+ page views per month with media partner Penn-Live.com
More than 2 million impressions in the Pennsylvania Market and beyond!
*media plan is subject to change
If you currently work at this organization, click the “Do you work here?” button to request editing privileges.
This SponsorPitch page is about Pennsylvania Garden Expo and contains information about this organization's sponsorship activity, sponsorship decision makers and sponsorship preferences. This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Pennsylvania Garden Expo, though it may be actively managed and updated by company representatives. If you currently work at this organization, click the Manage Sponsor button to request management privileges. All trademarks, service marks and copyrights are property of their respective owners.