• Three days of both long and short format films, documentaries, and webisodes.
• Book signings and Q & A sessions with authors and the subjects of their works.
• An Automotive themed music exhibit.
• A Fine Arts Exhibition in which all forms of Automotive Art will be on display including Sculpture, Painting, Print, and Photography.
• An Automotive Marketplace featuring World Class Motoring’s “On Location” store.
• A Luxury Brand Fair showcasing the finest in high-end products both Automotive related and general.
• Gourmet Food & Wine tasting.
• Programs / Quarterly Magazine / Website and Monthly Email Tablet/Newsletter.
See more updates for Automotive Film and Arts Festival
If you currently work at this organization, click the “Do you work here?” button to request editing privileges.
This SponsorPitch page is about Automotive Film and Arts Festival and contains information about this organization's sponsorship activity, sponsorship decision makers and sponsorship preferences. This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Automotive Film and Arts Festival, though it may be actively managed and updated by company representatives. If you currently work at this organization, click the Manage Sponsor button to request management privileges. All trademarks, service marks and copyrights are property of their respective owners.